>> Monday, October 19, 2009

i had a blast advanced birthday celeb with my mum and ah yi them last saturday. mu mum purposely came back earlier jus to celebrate with me. and save the exact day with my superman here. sadly, somehting bad had happened. superman's wife uncle had passed away yest night. superman did apologise to me yesterday night saying it was an accident and you know chinese, they say "sui", so cannot celebrate with me tonight as he promised me few weeks ago. was rly dissapointed at first and sad also, but but what to do... may that uncle rip. superman knows me well, he can hear through my voice and he knw i m nt happy with wat happened. he suggest to delay this celeb to nxt week. i told him it s meaningless alr to celeb after my bday.. he said it was okay to celeb later and not on the exact day, and he said it s not meaningless to celeb later... i accept this.

talkin back, mum gimme a big angpao, and invited some close relatives over.. i asked her not to invites so many people bt she insists to coz "yit lao" woh... okay lor... what else i got? Angpaoss, a pretty dress from ling ah yi, she bought it from HK brandin Korean. luv it. and some small gift frm the kids. XD great great... thx ah mi for all these!! muax
and also the laptop she buy for me. like mth like daughter. we re same blur!!! she tot i alr had my own laptop until she knw i didnt hav one so she get me one. got it 3 weeks ago but only see it few days ago. i luv the colour!!! XDXD

BIG BIG thanks to dady. the presents for this year is too big!! its priceless! best gift ever, luv superman! he's so understanding and real to me!!! my god, its bless to have such superman in my life! muaxx


life is great btw.
ciouz to study a bit first.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Snowy Winter by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP