decision making

>> Monday, October 19, 2009

i take up my courage and i told my lunarians everything about it. My problems and all. Pride. pride had stop me from sayin..i felt so much better after expressing all out. hwever, i didnt get the last decision frm myself tat night. tat night was just a night of sharing my problems.. i still couldnt make up my mind.
i had several options,


first.stop my accounting now and find a new course tat i wish to study.
second. continue study until i got my cert and out to take another course.
third. continue study while i take another course.
forth. dun feel like writing here..


if i choose 1, then i wasted 2 years of studying. on the bright side says, i can study what i like and stop wasting another 2 years of accounting.


if i choose 3, i wouldn be able to do so many things in my life. this ll shorten my life

for the 2nd one, keep this first.





i didnt tell my family about it especially my dad and my grandma. i cannot imagine how they would feel. too dissapointed or lost faith in me? Before i let them know, i need to know what i wan first.

what i want? what i want for my future to be? i want to work for a job tat i like. i want to run my own business and work for myself not others. if i had such dream then why i go for accouting at first? Right after my spm, i told myself i didnt wan to waste my time and i giv up sooemthing and go for college to start my study. i took accounts because i think it can provide me a good living with high salary and its stable. every co. needs an accountant. so, i go for accoutning. First year foundation, i study and go for exam. study and examinations. i learn nothing new, everything is like secondary school subjects. Year 1 degree, deeper and started to learn more about accounting, thx god. hwever, as time passes by, as i get to knw more abt outside things rather than jus accounts, i had diff thoughts again. that is why i am facing this problem.. in the beginning, superman had alr warn me and gave me advises if i really wan to take this course. he knew i wont like it. but i nvr listen and follow my own way.. this is what happened.

hwever, time cannot be return. what i ve studied is what inside now. if i learn nothing in these 2 years, then i am a stupid. at least, i learned wat i paid. To start a business, i need capital $$. Doing a business, i need to do my accounts $$.. 2 years had passed. Another 2 more year, i m goin to complete my degree. what next after dgr i cannot make any decision yet. So, i am goin to continue my degree now, concentrate on the following years and complete my dgr with satisfy results while i earn my side income and at the same time enjoy the outside world whr i dun get to expereince inside the hse and uni...

no difference with what i am doing right now. the diff is only i will be more concentrate on my studies bcos i m aiming for better not just average. Fees have alr been paid out why not do it well instead of okayokay only. with these and money, i can do whatever i like. My own business and my interests, beutician.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Snowy Winter by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP