>> Saturday, October 24, 2009





owhh..myun ah myun...gam dong dou...tQ! ^^


limited... with BOF folder!! hoi sam! XD









beautiful~~thanku, i am sry...

I behave like a kid!! do u knw how much i hate myself when i ve to pretend like nothing is happening.. its so miserable... cannot blame evrything on me, i am just like you, a normal human being that have feelings. It happened bcoz i care! My frens, not just come and go... i felt so left behind suddenly and nothing...! told u, this feeling sucks..


This semester is over. party time! at least i can hav some rest now, i m so tired this year! now, i can see "it" quite clear compare to the last few years. those years are just warm up :S
went to see the coop advisor today and talked to her. i told her i want to postpone my coop 1 to next year, and she said okay. she ask me to see her earlier next year so that she can arrange a good company for me,hahaha... i wonder if she is serious or jus crappin!? she's being quite nice to me today and vry frenly too. issit becoz i am being too frenly to her makes her feel touch?lols.. was told byher most probably i ll get into MAS co. also for my this year coop. based on our results. those with excellent grade will be place in large firms like she said "Dyloid"?



kay till here, continue ....




0 comments:

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Snowy Winter by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP