>> Wednesday, December 23, 2009

had an appointement today with mak for lunch supposed but ended up at 3 shopping malls which are at subang area, he vry familiar with. unlike me, vry unfamilar with PJ road. same thing, gossips and eat eat eat! most of the time our topics is relate with wat we are doin right now. quite serious stuff to talk about but we just have to. hah.. headed to sunway to survey some stuffs and suddenly thought of crocs which i thought of getting myself one. went into crocs shop and same as midv, no more stock. that sales person ask us to try subang parade. took us 15min to reach there. dun have my size. was in between size 5 and 7. "lucky" me huh.. the sales person was quite helpful though checked for me and she said ioi and 1U got my size! oh yayy.. mak said ioi lah since its near. finally, got it. i feel so great now~~ and mak is happy too becos he get to see such a cute kitty shoes!! hahah.. i guess, this is the first time i buy a shoe buy until so happy..vry different....and it is CUTE! so cute arr ..meow meow...



reached home... wait superman home and everyone starts our meal..great dine.. bak leong and ah yi said i goin 20 already in the year of 2010. haihs.. why so quick?! i can feel the pressure lah.. i keep denyin it and said i am only 19. and i told superman, "pls dont take me as an adult age of 20 can?". continue take me as a 19year old gal but dun treat me as a kid. he said, "okay". hah.. the feeling is great. i feel great today. hope tmr, the day after tmr..and the following days, months, years also a great great one.

oh yea..one more thing, would like to remind all my dear drens and readers here, please and PLEASE becareful and be alert when driving.. please... i received a bad news frm my ah yi today tat her cousin sis husband was passed away just now in a car accident. left 4 childrens and a wife here and her family was jus average. more sad cases, this year was a bad year for ah yi's family side. 2 uncles and 1 auntie was passed away due to cancer. and 3 was passed away too because of car accident. shock me and unbelievable. RIP

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Snowy Winter by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP